Top 5 Pitch Event
We have narrowed down our search to the top 5 candidates and they will be publicly presenting their pitches at Isaac’s on February 27th from 1-4pm. The top 5 include:
- Kris Luey, Simple Outdoors
- David D’Angelo, Trivium Industries
- Adrianna Kolich, Under the Bench Cellars
- Gabriel Marchionda, My Coffee Brew
- Glyn Holmes, Cloud Cribs
They will be given ten minutes to speak followed by a ten minute Q and A period. Our judges this year will include:
- Brian McMullan
- Mayor of St. Catharines
- Nick DiPietro
- Executive Director, Niagara Venture Forum; Executive-in-Residence, nGen; Member, Brock University Board of Trustees
- Steven Sal Debus
- Founder of Modrobes Casual Clothing, Honoured as an Alumni of Distinction 2012, Participant on Dragon’s Den
- Heather Finn
- BUSU President
- Angelo Nitsopoulos
- COO Heart of Niagara Hotels
- Larry Maxwell
- Investment Advisor / Life, TD Waterhouse Private Investment Advice
What is Blueprint?
The Blueprint Program is designed to give student entrepreneurs a chance to develop and grow their ideas and businesses. In order to do this Blueprint has created a unique opportunity by providing them with business advice, mentorship, and funding, which makes this Program much more than a business competition.
How it Works
Undergraduate students at Brock University and recent graduates (no more than 2 years since graduation) with a budding business or even just a creative business idea should submit an application and proposal to the Blueprint Program.
If a team of individuals wishes to submit an application, at least 50% of the team members must be Brock University undergraduate students, or recent graduates.